Drunken Mocha Cold Brew Cocktail
Looking for a boozy coffee cocktail with a little extra kick? The Drunken Mocha Cocktail is the perfect choice. With its rich and indulgent flavors, this cocktail is the perfect way to end your day or celebrate a special occasion. In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at the ingredients and steps needed to make this delicious cocktail at home.
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 oz chocolate liqueur
- 4 oz Woah Cold Brew
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
Start by brewing your cold brew. We recommend Woah Cold Brew.
In a cocktail shaker, combine the Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, and chocolate liqueur.
Add ice to the shaker and shake well to combine.
Pour the mixture into a glass.
Add the freshly brewed cold brew to the glass and stir to combine.
Garnish the cocktail with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Serve your delicious Drunken Mocha Cocktail and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- If you don't have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar or a water bottle instead. Just make sure to seal it tightly before shaking.
- Adjust the amount of coffee to your preferred strength.
- You can use any brand of chocolate liqueur that you prefer. Dark chocolate liqueur works well, but you can also use milk chocolate liqueur for a sweeter flavor.
The Drunken Mocha Cocktail is a decadent and indulgent cocktail that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of coffee and chocolate liqueur creates a rich and flavorful drink that is perfect for after-dinner drinks, holiday parties, or any special occasion. Plus, the addition of Kahlua and Bailey's Irish Cream gives this cocktail an extra kick that will leave you feeling warm and cozy.
The Drunken Mocha Cocktail is a delicious and easy-to-make cocktail that is perfect for coffee lovers who also enjoy a little bit of booze. Whether you're looking to impress your friends at a dinner party or simply want to treat yourself to a delicious drink, this cocktail is sure to please. So, give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!