Nutella Cold Brew Recipe
If you're a fan of Nutella and coffee, you're going to love this delicious Nutella cold brew recipe. It's the perfect combination of sweet and creamy, and it's super easy to make at home. In this blog post, we'll give you a step-by-step guide on how to make Nutella cold brew, along with some tips and tricks to get the perfect taste.
- 1 Woah Cold Brew Pouch
- 5 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- Ice cubes
Begin by making the cold brew coffee. Combine one Woah Cold Brew Pouch with five cups of cold water in a large jar or pitcher.
Cover the jar or pitcher and let the coffee steep in the refrigerator for 18-24 hours. The longer you steep the coffee, the stronger the flavor will be.
After the coffee has steeped, use tongs to carefully remove and discard the Woah Cold Brew Pouch.
In a separate bowl, mix the Nutella and milk until they are fully combined.
Fill a glass with ice cubes.
Pour the cold brew coffee over the ice cubes.
Add the Nutella and milk mixture to the glass and stir well to combine.
Enjoy your delicious Nutella cold brew!
Tips and Tricks:
- If you want your Nutella cold brew to be less sweet, you can use less Nutella or add more milk.
- You can use any type of milk or milk alternative that you prefer, such as almond milk or oat milk.
- If you want to make your Nutella cold brew even creamier, you can add a splash of heavy cream or whipped cream on top.
- To make it even more indulgent, you can add a drizzle of caramel or chocolate syrup on top.
Nutella cold brew is a perfect treat for coffee lovers who want to indulge in a sweet and creamy coffee drink. It's a great option for those who are looking for something different than traditional coffee flavors. It's also perfect for those who love Nutella and want to incorporate it into their coffee.
Nutella cold brew is a delicious and easy-to-make coffee beverage that you can enjoy any time of the day. It's perfect for those hot summer days when you need a refreshing pick-me-up. So, go ahead and give this recipe a try, and let us know how it turns out for you!