- Add 1 puch to a pitcher with ~5 cups of water. Fully submerge pouch.
- Place pitcher in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Remove the cold brew pouch and it's ready to serve.
- Make sure you fully submerge the cold brew pouch into the water.
- Rotate the pitcher each time you go in the fridge (make sure the cover is on tight)
- For a stronger taste, leave the pouch in longer.
- For a lighter taste, add more water or remove the pouch sooner.
- Use a wide-mouth pitcher and carefully remove the bag to prevent tearing.
- We recommend brewing in a glass pitcher with a lid for the best taste.
- Save 15-25% off every bag
- Free Shipping on all subscriptions
- Easily Edit, Pause, or Cancel at anytime
Woah makes cold brew easy. One pouch per pitcher. The rest is math.
1 Pouch = 5 cups of cold brew coffee
1 Bag = 6 Pouches
1 Bag = 30 cups of delicious cold-brew coffee
Woah, that's some quality coffee...
We use 100% responsibly sourced Arabica beans from Central & South America. Our small batch of artisan roasted beans makes a unique medium-to-dark blend. Tasting notes include brown sugar, hazelnut, and plum. Woah is roasted in Washington State, USA.
Woah! There's No Comparison...
Woah Cold Brew is the best-tasting, most-affordable cold brew – all from the comfort of your home.
I'm a sucker for a $5-6 coffee from a coffee shop but since I got Woah I almost always make my own coffee instead. It's super easy, not messy at all and it honestly tastes just as good as a coffee from a nice coffee shop. Having the subscription is super nice as well! I recommend Woah to anyone who likes cold coffee, it really saves a lot of money and is just as good.
Cold brew at the store always seems to disappoint and results in multiple trips to coffee shops throughout the week. This stuff is different though. It gives that coffee shop taste and it's literally takes no extra work to do it. I pop the pouch in a pitcher the Sunday night, and by Monday morning I have coffee for my week. AMAZING!
I always keep a pitcher in my fridge now. I get a month supply of coffee from WOAH for what I would have spent in 5 days at Starbucks! Huge fan of WOAH!
I was a bit skeptical at first but this was one of the best tasting Cold Brew's I have ever tried. From the first time I opened the bag and smelled the grounds to getting to drink it I knew I made had the right choice!
Fun and super easy to make. I like it black or with cream. Also smells so good. If you love coffee get this!