- Add 1 pouch to a pitcher with ~5 cups of cold water. Fully submerge pouch.
- Place pitcher in the fridge for 18-24 hours.
- Remove the cold brew pouch and it's ready to serve.
Woah Cold Brew is blended with Chicory to enhance flavor and provide pre-biotic benefits. Some of the known benefits of Chicory include:
- Chicory contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber that promotes healthy gut bacteria and supports digestion.
- Inulin in chicory helps control appetite, reduce calorie intake, and support weight loss efforts.
- Chicory may help stabilize blood sugar levels due to its potential to improve insulin sensitivity.
- Compounds in chicory root may aid liver detoxification processes and support overall liver health.
- Chicory is a source of essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, contributing to bone strength.
- Certain compounds in chicory exhibit anti-inflammatory effects, potentially benefiting conditions like arthritis.
- Chicory's fiber content may help lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Chicory contains antioxidants that help neutralize harmful free radicals and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- The antioxidants in chicory may contribute to healthier skin by reducing signs of aging and supporting skin elasticity.
- Make sure you fully submerge the cold brew pouch into the water.
- Rotate the pitcher each time you go in the fridge (make sure the cover is on tight)
- For a stronger taste, leave the pouch in longer.
- For a lighter taste, add more water or remove the pouch sooner.
- Use a wide-mouth pitcher and carefully remove the bag to prevent tearing.
- We recommend brewing in a glass pitcher with a lid for the best taste.
- Save 15-25% off every bag
- Free Shipping on all subscriptions
- Easily Edit, Pause, or Cancel at anytime
Woah makes cold brew easy. One pouch per pitcher. The rest is math.
1 Pouch = 5 cups of cold brew coffee
1 Pack = 4 Pouches
1 Pack = 20 cups of delicious cold-brew coffee
Still unsure? Take our Cold Brew Quiz to see what's best for you!
Quality coffee without cutting corners? Woah.
We use 100% responsibly sourced Arabica beans from Central & South America and add in a blend of all natural Chicory for even more flavor. Our small batch of artisan roasted beans makes a unique medium-to-dark blend. Tasting notes include brown sugar, hazelnut, plum and dark chocolate. Woah is roasted and blended in the USA under strict quality standards.
Tastier, cheaper and more convenient... Woah!
Woah Cold Brew is the best-tasting, and most-affordable cold brew – all from the convenience of your own home.
I hated the taste. I probably won’t even finish them. I tried contacting company to ask for a refund and no one replied. Do not recommend this coffee it’s disgusting and nothing like the flavor or a bold Starbucks cold brew. It’s like acidic or something. Bitter.
Received this from a collaboration but had to write an honest review because it was SO good!!! I’ll never get over priced coffee from starbucks now that I have Woah coffee!
I got a subscription for my daughter who’s away at college. I haven’t tried it but she really likes it, so no complaints here!
I’m now in the habit of throwing a pouch in a pitcher on Sunday so I have a weeks worth of coffee ready to go.
Got a four pack to try it and I just subscribed. Safe to say I’m a fan